The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Singapore, is proud to once again present GovernmentWare (GovWare), an annual event which we have organised since 1991. This conference and exhibition will be held from 1 to 3 October 2013 at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Cyber-attacks today are getting more advanced and sophisticated. It is becoming more challenging to defend against them as they are often difficult to detect and may occur without prior warning. Recent trends suggest that with enough persistence and resources, any network potentially can be penetrated. At GovWare 2012, governments and organisations were urged to devise a proactive strategy to counter Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). How should we build upon this strategy to counter these ever evolving and elusive threats? Should we also look to stronger international collaboration and tighter legislative controls to aid us in the neutralisation of such threats?
The next generation of cyber defence strategies need to be formulated to prepare organisations and governments to deal with evolving cyber threats. The theme for GovWare 2013 is "Defining the Next Generation Cyber Defence Strategies" to reflect the need not only to remain proactive in countering APT but also to devise effective cyber defence strategies, including better international collaborations and tighter legislative controls, to protect our systems.
Join us at GovWare 2013 as we define new cyber defence strategies with the aim of securing the cyberspace for the next generation.
- Compliance, Audit and Security Management
- Application Security and Software Assurance
- Infrastructure, Network, Virtualisation, Mobile and Wireless Security
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
- Policy and Legislation
- Cybercrime, Espionage and Identity Theft
- Security Incident Response and Recovery
- Computer/Network Forensics and Investigation
- APT, Malicious Software, attacks and vulnerabilities detection and analysis
- CSO, CISO, CIO
- IT Security Directors/Managers
- Policy Makers
- System Owners
- Project Managers
- Software Developers
- System / Network / Database Administrators
- IT Auditors
- Incident Responders
- System Integrators
- IT Security Researchers
- Penetration Testers