Please note that GovWare’s extended videos on-demand access ended as of 31 January 2022.
Collective Defense Cybersecurity Strategies for the Expanding Digital Landscape
General (Ret.) Keith Alexander
Founder, Chairman & Co-Chief Executive Officer, IronNet
The frequency and sophistication of cyber-attacks are on the rise as the remote work model expands and techniques like ransomware become more prevalent. From his experience as NSA director and first commander of U.S. Cyber Command, General (Ret.) Keith Alexander tells the story of the government's limited ability to combat cyber-attacks due to the limited visibility into the threats and shares new industries adopting the Collective Defense approach.
Building a Secure Future
Chief Information Security Officer, SolarWinds
This session explores exposure to risks and the degree to which businesses are prepared to manage, mitigate, and prevent risks in the future. Join Tim Brown, the CISO of SolarWinds, as he shares his experience, as well as research on external threats, supply chain attacks and IT Trends.
Creating Resilience in Cyberspace
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Trend Micro
What are the best strategies for achieving resilience for your organization in this dynamic new world? How has Zero Trust evolved and what role does it play? How can a SaaS-based cybersecurity platform approach help you better manage risk and respond faster? Join Trend Micro CEO Eva Chen as she delivers expert insights into how your organization can be more resilient while taking advantage of the enormous benefits of the cloud.
COVID-19: New Risks, New Opportunities, and A Worrying Backlog
BG Gaurav Keerthi
Deputy Chief Executive (Development), Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
COVID-19 resulted in rapid digitalisation globally, and required organisations and individuals to take on additional risks that they might otherwise have not. These new security risks would need to be reimagined as opportunities, for us to clear the “security backlog” while designing a more secure future.
Building Resilient Cybersecurity Teams for the Long Term
Chief Executive Officer, (ISC)²
(ISC)² has long studied the cybersecurity workforce shortage. Clar Rosso, CEO, provides an overview not only of the latest research data from the annual Cybersecurity Workforce Study, but on the recommended ways in which organizations can successfully identify, recruit and retain the right talent that adds depth to their security teams to build long-term stability.
Adopting a Conscious Mindset against Old Nightmares
Group Chief Operating Officer, Technology & Innovation, and President, Defence & Public Security, ST Engineering
Join Ravinder as he shares the need to be conscious of the impending old nightmares. He will examine the threats across our supply chain systems, the lack of visibility of our IT real estate and cyber defence arsenal. Gain insights on how we can take on an asset risk-based approach for responsive cybersecurity.
Strengthening the Future of Critical Information Infrastructure with International Best Practices
President, Global Cyber Security & Privacy Officer, Huawei Technologies
As 5G is gradually deployed in most countries, it will become a vital part of the CII sector, exposing it to new security threats and challenges. Huawei Technologies President, Global Cyber Security & Privacy Officer, John Suffolk, highlighted that cybersecurity has always been a shared responsibility and all of us have a role in risk management.
Managing ICT Supply Chain Risk in the Digitised World
Chairman, Asia Pacific, Japan and China, Cisco Systems
As our traditional security defences have improved, persistent threat actors are moving upstream to compromise trusted ICT products and services with the aim of burying exploits inside the enterprise and critical infrastructure. This session will examine key ICT supply chain threats, how developers and suppliers are strengthening defences, and steps small and large enterprises can take to better safeguard their networks.
GovWare x ICE71 Startup Pitch Pit – Startups vs SMEs
AI: The Next Frontier of Cybersecurity
In its third run, the GovWare x ICE71 Startup Pitch Pit featured exciting companies from the ICE71 Community as they pitched their solutions to a panel of infosecurity industry veterans. In a special twist in 2021, the competing cybersecurity startups pit against SMEs, showcasing how AI is the next frontier of cybersecurity.
The goal of the Pitch Pit is for companies to get real-world feedback and gauge potential interest in their cybersecurity solutions.
Terms & Conditions
- All videos provided herein are available for viewing until 31 January 2021, 2359 hrs.
- All videos are owned by GovWare.
- No part of the materials available through this specific page may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast, in whole or in part, without prior written consent of GovWare. Any other reproduction in any form without the permission of GovWare is prohibited.
- GovWare is a trade platform that facilitates knowledge sharing and networking. The views expressed in presentations and/or content disseminated at GovWare are those of the speaker or the speaker’s organisation, and do not represent the views of the event, the Organiser, or any supporting bodies. It is the speaker’s sole responsibility to ensure that their content does not contain anything which is illegal, blasphemous, defamatory or indecent or which infringes the statutory or common law rights of any third parties including any Intellectual Property Rights.
- Presentations, and products and services that may be mentioned during the course of the event, do not constitute an endorsement of the vendor, products or services and the speaker’s views.