Fálaina is a Singapore based cybersecurity start-up that provides Identity and Access Management technologies to enterprises to help them manage their Digital Identities and Data Security challenges. Fálaina enables enterprises to secure their infrastructures, applications and data for private, public or hybrid cloud. Fálaina's comprehensive solutions address today's and tomorrow's requirements of an enterprise for:
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA)
- Data Access Governance (DAG)
- Access Management (AM)
Fálaina provides businesses with all the necessary and relevant reporting and analytics to improve IT security, maintain compliance and eventually minimize business risk.
Fálaina centres its solutions around providing complete visibility. We believe that it is crucial for an organisation to be completely transparent with regards to its identity and access management, and our solutions aim to provide just that. Our technologies have inbuilt foundation for the overarching principle of "zero trust" - the belief that no one is to be trusted, be they on the inside or outside of an organisation, and verification needs to be done before access is given.
Fálaina addresses a number of key business challenges for the enterprise:
- Provide flexible and comprehensive approach to adopt and implement new systems and technologies over a period of time to meet overall organisation needs
- Enterprise Security, through comprehensive, current information about who has access to what applications and data
- Cost reduction, by automating slow, error prone manual processes for provisioning and auditing
- Data protection and privacy, with secure control of access to information and resources
- Compliance, through comprehensive auditing and reporting capabilities
- Faster time to market, by simplifying the processes of sharing access to information with business partners
- Revenue growth, by accelerating the deployment and delivery of new services from multiple partners
- Improved service levels, with powerful user self-service and single sign-on (SSO) capabilities integrated with multi-factor authentication.