Our Journey to Zero Trust: Barriers, Benefits and Avoiding Mistakes
Many vendors are jumping on the Zero Trust bandwagon, toting potential benefits and implementation routes; but how many have actually implemented it themselves? Let's start talking about real experiences.
Join Andrew Hollister, Deputy CISO and VP of LogRhythm Labs who gives a realistic view of the process from LogRhythm's experience, sharing successes and failures.
- General concepts of zero trust
- How LogRhythm implemented zero trust, and perspectives with the benefit of 20:20 hindsight
- Our zero trust roadmap journey over 4 years to today
- How we turned challenges into successes
- Technology efficiencies, security benefits we've seen so far
- Free Zero Trust resources to help companies carve their own zero trust roadmap