For more than a decade, the Organiser of GovWare has been privileged to work alongside key stakeholders in security and cyber technology. By uniting an ever-growing global community and opening doors to discussions and collaborations, they have earned the recognition as the key nexus for these fields.
GovWare’s comprehensive Conference programme strives to empower growth with unbiased, practical and focused knowledge shared by distinguished international and regional cybersecurity thought-leaders, senior officials and policy-makers.
Keynote speakers at GovWare 2019 included:
- Tim Hwang, Executive Director, The Cognitive Security Institute
- George Kurtz, Chief Executive Officer, CrowdStrike
- Fook Sun Lee, Chairman, Ensign InfoSecurity
- Kevin Mandia, Chief Executive Officer, FireEye
- Conrad Prince CB, Senior Advisor, Cyber Security, BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Jeff Reed, Senior Vice President, Product, Security Business Group, Cisco Systems
- Ravinder Singh, President, ST Engineering
- John Suffolk, Senior Vice President and Global Cyber Security & Privacy Officer, Huawei
The Exhibition floor of GovWare showcases the latest cutting-edge cybersecurity technologies and applications from leading global and local innovators, as well as inspired applications and cybersecurity projects from promising local tech Start-Ups and Institutes of Higher Learning.